- has song about feminism
- has song about gay rights
- has song about consumerism
- has songs about drug abuse and alcoholism
- has song about white privilege
- in all of them, he speaks realistically about subject and includes his personal experience
- fucking song about thrift shopping gets popular
Same Love is actually getting popular now and hearing it on the radio is the best thing
Look at that little nook in the corner. Ah, beautiful.
I’d never go inside
Ah I love this
I need this in my life
high school musical directors, u ok?
yes we are ok are r u ok?
I am so done.
They never explained the deer. Someone needs to explain the deer!
It was Snape’s patronus which mimicked Harry’s mum Lily’s because he was in love with her. He was helping them the whole time, he helped Harry get the sword. Coz he woz da good guy all along see?